Welcome To Block Club Federation
Learn More About our Programs
Get Involved with BCF
The Block Club Federation aims to….
- Promote safety, wellness and housing initiatives in the community.
- Empower the community by providing education, resources and awareness of local issues.
- Organize block clubs to give residents an outlet to both identify and address their concerns.
- Bestow leadership and sponsorship to implement a solid plan to revitalize the neighborhood.
- Advocate for the needs of our neighbors by partnering with local officials and other organizations.
- Provide essential programming to ensure a better quality of life for all members of our community.
I have had the privilege to be apart of Block Club Federation since I was a teenager. Maggie has helped me become who I am and I am very grateful for that!Carlos Rivas, Director of Youth Programs
Latest Blog Posts from Block Club Federation
Magdalena Martinez of Block Club Federation - Get Tickets NOW!
Friday, October 17, 2014 from 7:00 […]
Join us at any of the following parks on Saturday, April 26, 2014 from […]
For an evening of networking, commoradity, and simple relaxation in a stress-free environment. […]
Getting ready to bring toys to the children of our communities during the holidays.
At this time of Thanksgiving we pause
to count our blessings.
The freedom of this great
Block Club received turkeys from Alderman Roberto Maldonado, 26th Ward, to donate and 4 of […]